Creating something new requires a lot of hard work and effort. One needs to plan a lot before they can make something new. Dedication and skilled people are needed, who have a lot of energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to build something. When we visit a place, be it a mall, a restaurant, a park or a shop, the first thing we notice is, how it looks from outside and inside. These days people more visit photogenic places where they can click lots of photos and upload on social media. Thus we can understand, the architecture of a place is very important and how much it can influence the popularity of the place. So before constructing such a place, we need to consider a lot of things and the whole constructing process is lengthy and requires a lot of planning. There are various types of architecture, such as residential, commercial, architecture for public use, etc. Commercial architecture is a place made for commercial use, mainly for business purposes. Shops, malls, business buildings, offices, all are examples of commercial architectures.
When people think of building a place for commercial use, they usually hire commercial architecture firms to execute the project. Commercial architectural firms coordinate with the investor and plan together to construct the building. These are usually huge projects, which involve a lot of money and people. At first, the investor plans an appointment with the firm and a meeting with the designer is organized. There, the base plan and budget are made and the project proceeds accordingly. There are many steps involved in such projects, which are:
- After the ground plan is made, the first and most important thing in the project is selecting the place. The location of construction influences its popularity. It must be constructed in a major area of the city so people can visit there easily and there must be a good transporting system.
- Then the planning of the floor and a blueprint of the building is done. It shows the outline of the building and a brief overview of the whole project
- Then, comes the exterior design. The outside of the building should be decorated so that it catches people’s eyes and people grow keen to visit the place.
- The interior must match the exterior. For both cases, the constructors keep in mind, what the place wants to project. The designs should match the vibe of the building. If it is a business building then the interior or exterior should advertise the product being sold, thus attracting the customers.
- Apart from these, the placement of stairs, doors, windows, elevators, escalators, all are taken into consideration. The place is made airy and fresh so that people do not feel suffocated there. The commercial building is given a positive vibe as well.
Thus considering everything, a commercial architecture is made with the help of commercial architecture firms. The firms coordinate with the investor and together they make the dream project come true.