Various companies are providing Ayurveda products or medicines in India. But due to the increase in companies, consumers become confused regarding which product to buy as there is no guarantee of originality. But the consumers need to choose the best Ayurvedic products companies providing quality products. Otherwise, rather than having the benefit of it, it may make their body worse. So the consumers must buy the products of Ayurvedic companies having some certifications or quality labels.
Moreover, one must buy the Ayurvedic product only after making oneself sure about its purity, originality, and ensuring its safety for all age groups. Before buying or consuming Ayurvedic products, one should also keep in mind the particularity of herbs to be consumed and its particular amount. Moreover, one should be cautious while buying Ayurvedic products so that they can get maximum benefits of it.
Why consumer needs to be Suspicious before buying Ayurvedic products are:-
- Is it safe? :- The Ayurveda never claims that it is safe. But is considered safe and it has no or fewer side effects. But its dose should be taken carefully after consulting an Ayurveda practitioner or consultant to avoid any mishappening or its ill effects. Moreover, one should be aware of the fake claims of the companies and should research the product before consuming it.
- Whether the product is pure or not? :- Companies are taking advantage of people’s lack of awareness and knowledge. And hence tend to make impure products and false claims and sold it in the market and people buy it without any prescription or question. This is the major reason that lot of small companies keep on selling fake products in the market.
- Changing practices:- The Ayurveda is losing its purity and affectability due to change in the method of collection and collaboration which may also lead to side effects. This is due to the unwarranted use of medicine.
- Increased focus:- Earlier, Ayurveda’s major focus was on the health of the person. But now due to increased competition, companies have diversified themselves to other sectors such as beauty or cosmetics. Hence, it loses its affectability. The company’s main focus is now to earn maximum profits and acquire a major part of the market.
- Look before consumption:- One should make oneself aware regarding the labels and certifications of the companies who want to sell the Ayurvedic products. This is to make ensure that no more fake products can be sold in the market and no consumers have to suffer its ill consequences.
Hence, these are the major reasons that consumers need to be cautious while buying the Ayurvedic products otherwise it will harm their body and mind. They should make themselves aware of the well known, reputed and trusted companies. The best Ayurvedic products company in India is the one that has specified certification to manufacture and sell the Ayurvedic products. Moreover, consume only the dose as specified by the practitioner. For the maximum benefit of Ayurveda product, one should practice healthy activities along with it such as regular exercise, a healthy diet, etc.